Conway, Massachusetts

I ordered a repair kit from this site and never received the merchandise. They say they sent it but to a different address than the one I filled out on their site! But they can't find it or forward it to me.

I never received a call or any response from the company. Complete ripoff!

I have tried numerous times to get a response from this company but they have ignored all my attempts. Customer service does not respond to emails or phone calls. I don't know what to do to get my money back from this business.

Had an Experience with Cramer North America?

Comments

Portland, Oregon, United States #647813

I just wanted to add to the complaint above about ordering through the Cramer website.I have been looking to purchase the eraser since my titanium wedding ring has left dark marks on the kitchen and bathroom sink.

Supposedly this is the only product that works getting these marks off. I first tried purchasing last fall from Cramer. After 5 weeks of nothing I wrote and asked what was up. I got a response from Cramer through PayPal that they were waiting on a shipment from Europe.

They refunded my money and said to place another order after Sept. 29. In December I placed another order – again, nothing. I e-mailed and got no response.

I called phone numbers I found listed and all were disconnected or went to fax. Finally I e-mailed all the international email addresses I could find for Cramer. I hear from the UK who said they forwarded my complaint to Germany home office. Nothing.

Finally got another note through PayPal saying the order simply got lost and was given a refund, but still no product or info on how to obtain the product.I got lucky and got my money back, but I WOULD SUGGEST ORDERING NOTHING THROUGH THE CRAMER WEBSITE!